6 Surefire Tips for Beating Fatigue
Here are six ways to beat fatigue when you’ve been working too long and too hard.
- Take a brisk walk or do other exercises. Don’t exercise to the point of exhaustion, but do enough to get your blood pumping.
- Don’t drink coffee to perk up. Instead, eat a SMALL snack consisting of protein or complex carbs.
- Take a power nap. (10 minutes maximum.)
- Take a break to work on something entirely different (like the birdhouse you’re building or the sweater you’re knitting).
- Work on a crossword puzzle or a similar mind-challenging activity.
- Do yoga or deep-breathing exercises.
Bonus tip: Drink water.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »