Consumers are hungry for financial products and services that can help them make or save money. And demand for these products is soaring!
- Amazon.com currently lists more than 2,400 financial magazines for sale.
- Books on investing and personal finance frequently reach the top of the bestseller list … and fill up lots of shelf space in major bookstores around the country.
- Over 160 different financial newsletters are published every month. They range in size and scope from small, independent firms that publish a company newsletter … to investment clubs like The Oxford Club … to organizations with a global reach like Agora, Inc., which publishes more than 300 books and 40 newsletters, reaching 1 million international readers.
- Other financial products and services sold by direct response include financial seminars, credit cards, newspapers (e.g., Barron’s and The Wall Street Journal), magazines, financial software, insurance, and more!
- Many publicly traded corporations, mutual funds, mortgage brokers, and rare-coin dealers now use direct marketing to attract investors, clients, and customers.
All of these companies need copywriters like you to sell their products and services … and there are many more financial sectors today than ever before.
Take a look at the size of the financial services sector:
Size of the Industry: $45 Billion
Number of Major Financial Services Mailers in the Who’s Mailing What! Archive: 559
Number of Financial Services Mailings Tracked by the Who’s Mailing What! Archive: 19,477
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »