There’s a growing understanding in the real estate industry of the difference good copy can make. The industry is also quite large, with many opportunities. Just take a look:
- Despite the housing slump, home sales rose last November (the most recent data available). In the West, especially, home sales increased 10.3 percent Five million homes sold this past year.
- Amazon.com features 183 magazines dedicated to real estate.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of real estate appraisers is expected to increase by 17 percent over the next 10 years.
- Home inspection is also experiencing faster-than-average growth, with the number of inspectors expected to rise by 18 to 26 percent over the next 10 years.
- Don’t forget about all the real estate gurus and the programs that they offer. They need excellent direct-response copy, too.
The real estate industry – and the number of professionals associated with it – is growing. Each and every one of them needs someone to write their marketing materials. Why not you?
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »