An AWAIer Recommends …
What’s Better Than Google?
All writers face the challenge sooner or later – a demanding promotion or white paper or e-book that requires extensive research.
Since I write primarily for the health industry, I’ve had to deal with this challenge many times over.
I’ll be the first to admit that Google is a pretty darn good search engine. But what can you do when Google just doesn’t find the details you need?
Jump around and start using other search engines and tools on the Web?
You could do that. Or you could use an amazing tool that I discovered. Imagine having access to multiple search technologies simultaneously, going beyond Google, Yahoo, etc. – all from a single program interface.
With the remarkable Search Automator 3, you benefit from search capabilities that would normally require you to jump back and forth between different websites. Who isn’t tired of that?
I swear by this program. It not only finds the extensive details I need when researching a complex health issue, it’s also a tremendous timesaver.
Here are just some of the advantages of Search Automator 3:
- Built-in browser – Lets you go quickly back and forth between multiple search engine results with a click of your mouse.
- A powerful query mechanism – Once you enter your query, all the specialized search tools can be simultaneously accessed with a single click. No need to re-enter the query and change programs.
- Access to extensive search-tool database – You get single-click access to over 300 of the top Web, image, audio, video, news, blog, article, file, and reference search engines. The possibilities are almost endless. (I know I’ve only personally accessed the tip of the iceberg.)
- Multi-media galore – If you’re looking for digital photos, music, sound effects, videos of any kind, e-book reports, white papers, presentations, blogs, or RSS feeds (to name just a few), Search Automator 3 provides it with a click.
- Easy-to-use interface – You’d think that, with all the massive capabilities of this program, the interface would be complex. It does take some getting used to. But once you understand the navigational aspects, it’s easy to use.
Words alone don’t do justice to this powerful search tool. You can go to www.searchautomator.com to check it out and download it instantly if you like.
To me, Search Automator 3 is worth its weight in gold – and it’s under $40..
[AWAI ASKS: Have you discovered a timesaver your fellow AWAIers would benefit from? If so, please let us know about it.]
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »