Financial Advisory Services
The number of financial service providers is set to grow rapidly in the coming years. These folks do a lot of marketing, so it’s like the perfect storm of copywriting opportunities!
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, almost one third of financial advisors are self-employed. That means they don’t have an onsite marketing team – they either write their own marketing materials or outsource them to copywriters, like you.
- The number of financial advisors is expected to grow faster than average in the coming years. The BLS predicts 41% growth rate over the next 10 years. Specializing in writing for these clients could set you up a steady income stream for years to come.
- A study done by J.D. Powers and Associates found that attracting new clients is one of the top concerns held by financial advisors.
- There are a whopping 17,410 offers from financial services mailers in the Who’s Mailing What! Archive.
- There are 144 financial services mailers listed in the Who’s Mailing What! Archive.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »