A Quick Tip To Writing Better Copy…
If are not doing this already, you should.
It’ll make everything you write from here on out much stronger, more persuasive.
Keep a checklist by your side.
A checklist will ensure you’ve infused your copy with every important element to bring you one step closer to getting the sale.
What should you include in your checklist?
I recommend you go through the Basic Copywriting Program. Take note of all the important elements of a sales letter and what makes them effective.
- Does your headline score at least 3 out of 4 on the four u’s?
- Do the first 3 sentences of your lead get straight to the point and hook your reader?
- Are your subheads strong? (again use the four u’s test)
- Have you proved every claim?
- Are you as specific as possible all throughout your copy?
You get the point.
Going through your copy with a checklist like this will ensure you write stellar copy every single time.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »