What I Learned From Nick Usborne’s “Money-Making Websites” Program … and How I’m Going to Make Oodles of Money
I was intrigued by web-writing expert Nick Usborne’s new program, How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites. Considering that I already know how to market, I wondered if there would be anything in there that would make it worth the price for me.
After some words of encouragement from Nick, I decided to check it out … and for an entire weekend I couldn’t put it down!
Here are just a few of the things I learned from his program that are going to make me oodles of money once implemented:
- How to find profitable hidden niches you can exploit … and it’s done with plenty of hard science and free analytics tools. (So far I have 10 new ideas!)
- How to establish an ideal topic for your website … and how to determine that there’s true demand for it. (I’m working on that now.)
- Whether or not it’s a good idea to use a blog format for your money-making website. (For the websites I’m going to build, it’s not. Thanks Nick!)
- How to find out for free what the hot new trends are or are likely to be, so you can get out front of the competition.
- How to come up with a powerful website domain name that attracts the most visitors. (I already know the answer to this one, but I know that most freelancers don’t know this immensely valuable SEO tactic.)
- How to make money from your website, how to get lots of traffic, how to write great content, and more …
If you want to build a second or third income stream, I guarantee you’ll find Nick’s program, How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites, worth every penny you pay for it.
If you follow Nick’s formula and duplicate his success, you could make back your investment relatively quickly. And of course – ultimately – the ROI is off the charts.
How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites
Learn how to write an information website in your spare time and earn $1000, $3000, even $5000 a month in passive income. Learn More »