You’re Invited to Attend AWAI’s Live Teleconference:
“Writing for the Business-to-Business and
If you’re looking for a copywriting niche with loyal clients, high fees, and hardly any competition … consider writing for the business-to-business (B2B) market.
“Business-to-business” marketing involves selling products and services to business customers rather than consumers.
It covers everything from industrial equipment and chemicals … to office supplies and photocopiers.
“High-tech” refers to software, hardware, and other technology products regardless of whether they are sold to businesses or consumers.
Together, noted B2B copywriting experts Bob Bly and Steve Slaunwhite, have over half a century of experience writing for these markets, with a combined client list that includes Intuit, IBM, Lucent, Nortel, GE, UPS, Hoover’s Business Information, Forbes, Mitsubishi, NCR, Symantec, and dozens of others.
They know how to get and serve clients in these markets …
And on Thursday, August 27th they’ll share those secrets with you along with everything you need to know to break into and make it in high-tech and b-to-b copywriting.
- The advantages of writing for B2B companies.
- Why B2B is such a hot opportunity for copywriters right now.
- How much money you can make, realistically, as a business-to-business copywriter.
- Why you don’t need to be "techie" to write for this market.
- What qualifications you need to break into this market.
- What types of projects you can expect to handle as a B2B copywriter.
- What the typical fees are for these projects.
- The difference between writing B2B copy and creating copy aimed at consumers.
- How to find and reach potential high-tech and business-to-business clients.
- What to do if you don’t have any B2B writing samples to show potential clients.
- What a typical "day in the life" of a B2B copywriter is like.
- If someone is starting from scratch, what the best way is to break into this market.
The call will be broadcasted three different times on Thursday, August 27th, at 3PM, 8PM and 10PM (Eastern Time), because we want to accommodate everyone.
I urge you to sign up today, and get in on the live call. Don’t procrastinate on this one. It’s absolutely FREE … but you’ll receive invaluable insights on moving your copywriting dreams forward, right now, today.
Register now (before the slots are all filled) and grab a spot on this ground-breaking call. It’s easy to do. Call Barb, Debbie, or Jackie at 1-866-879-2924 or register now!
When you sign up, you’ll be able to select your preferred call time, and will instantly receive instructions for attending.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »