Big Money in Little Websites?
Here's a quick question for you.
How would you like to make anywhere from a couple hundred to a couple thousand extra dollars every month?
In your spare time …
With no boss …
No clients …
And no customers to deal with?
That's the promise of a Money-Making Website … But, is it real?
I wondered the same thing.
So, I decided to try it myself.
And, over the last few months, I've been working on my own Money-Making Website.
Even though I'm just beginning (I'm about five months in), I've found out that the promise is very real. You can make at least hundreds (and, so I hear, thousands) of dollars in your spare time with a Money-Making Website.
- For example, in the first five months of having my website online, I made $394.48 — not a king's ransom, but also more than enough to pay for the website and to put some extra moolah in my pocket.
- An associate of mine, Tom S., has a blog about IT career training and certifications. It's a total spare-time gig — most months he spends less than a couple hours on it. And he's made as much as $1,480 in a single month from writing the occasional blog post!
- Then there's Nick Usborne, the author of AWAI's Money-Making Websites course. Nick regularly makes $2,000 to $7,000 per month from a website where he talks about coffee and coffee-makers — and has made as much as $7,100 in a single month!
You Can Make Some Serious Spare-Time Cash
In my five months experience (and from reading AWAI's Money-Making Websites course!), I've learned a lot about making websites that earn spare time cash.
Valuable information I'd like to share with you.
So this month, we'll dig in to these Money-Making Website topics:
- Today I'll show you how to get your Money-Making Website online fast, even if you have no clue how to build a website.
- Next week, I'll reveal how to pick partners for maximum income from your Money-Making Website. Follow these few simple rules and you could earn surprisingly big paydays, fast. (Over a recent lunch, I was telling these to Pam Foster, author of AWAI's Web Copywriter's Clear Path To Profits, and you should have seen how fast she grabbed a napkin and scribbled them down — her reaction was both "Duh!" and "I've got to use these immediately!")
- Then — for the first time ever — I'm going to share the inner workings of a unique formula I developed for my own Money-Making Website. I'll show you how this formula flips a "psychological switch" to make visitors instantly fall in love with you … Respect you as an authority in your niche … And want to engage with your website on a deeper level (which leads a direct path to more income in your pocket). Oh yeah, and if you already have a Money-Making Website, this is something you can add today — you don't have to start over from scratch.
- And finally, during the last week of November, I'll show you how incorporating email can turn up the profits on your Money-Making Website. This little jump — from website-only to website-with-email — can help you create instant cash infusions from your Money-Making Website. Plus, it has a far bigger "other" benefit you'll read about when we get there.
So, without further ado, let's dig in …
How to Get Your Money-Making Website Online (Today)
"Well, that's all great," I hear you saying … "But … "
"A Website?! I can barely use email!"
Don't worry. Not knowing how to build a website is no longer a disadvantage.
In fact, it actually could be to your advantage!
I've seen plenty of techie people who "know how to build websites" spend all their time muddled in the technology. And hardly any time on what matters.
While others who "don't know how to make websites" find themselves getting better results, faster … Because they focus all their time on the game-winning task of producing content — which they deploy quickly and easily using tools that do all the geek work for you.
Tools that Do All the Geek Work for You?
Yes, that's right. If you want to build a Money-Making Website, you frankly don't need to know how to do the geek work.
In fact, because you're reading this newsletter right now, there's a good chance you have all the skills you need to build a website.
Here's how you can create your Money-Making Website — no geek skills required:
- You can put up a free Blogger or Wordpress blog, and start publishing pages online fast. This has the least flexibility, but it's free, and you can literally be putting pages online in minutes.
- You can buy web hosting with one-click Wordpress blog installation. You can get online easy and quick, with the core functions you need to build your Money-Making Website. Beyond the basics, this option will give you the most flexibility. However to take advantage of much of it, you have to be pretty comfortable with "tweaking" things.
- Or, you can go with tools like XSitePro or SiteBuildIt that take all the geek work out of building your website. This is the best balance of ease and flexibility for most users. You get point-and-click publishing for your website, plus more than enough flexibility to make your website work like you want it to.
If you've never looked at putting a website online before, I'd recommend SiteBuildIt. It's the software Nick Usborne uses for his coffee website featured in AWAI's Money-Making Websites course.
You don't have to know anything about building websites, you just plug your content into their system and you have a website.
Your Favorite Excuse, Out the Window
I'm sorry if you've been relying on the "But I don't know how to build websites" excuse to hold back from creating your Money-Making Website (and a nice passive income stream) in your spare time.
That excuse is out the window.
But, the good news is, now you're free to begin creating your own Money-Making Website, starting today.
So pick up Nick Usborne's How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites today and get the complete roadmap to this spare-time business opportunity.
And stay tuned, because what you're going to learn in the next three issues will greatly increase your income potential from your Money-Making Website.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »