Live Teleconference: How to Ensure Your Web Copy Meets Client Expectations – Every Time!
November 19th at 3PM ET
Your time is valuable. And there’s nothing worse than wasting time on client edits that could have been avoided to begin with.
That’s why Pam Foster, web copywriter and author of the program, The Web Copywriter’s Clear Path to Profits, uses a 7-point checklist to ensure her content hits the mark before submitting it to a client.
And on November 19thPam will hold a special teleconference for people taking her program, to discuss her checklist in detail, so that you can use it when working with clients too.
During the call, Pam Foster will discuss how to use this tool to set the stage for total clarity and your client’s informed acceptance of the copy you work so hard to develop.
You’ll learn how to:
- Make sure all keywords and content are geared toward the way the client’s ideal prospects and customers are thinking when they search online.
- Presentmessages in a user-friendly website flow that clearly and quickly answers prospect questions.
- Indicate hyperlinks for quick access to other pages.
- Connect pages across the site with a consistent, smooth flow and message style.
- Present copy in “rough screen shots” to show your client what it will look like on the web page.
- Describe exactly what the client will be reviewing, preempting confusion and objections.
- And much, much more!
This checklist, or a similar system, could make the difference between whether your client will be stumped and not know how to interpret what you’ve provided … or understand your intention immediately.
By the time you finish the call you’ll be able to:
- Have confidence that you’ve covered each main aspect of web content that works.
- Present the copy in a format that helps your client visualize how it will appear on the website.
- And explain the strategy behind your copy.
Don’t waste valuable time and money!
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »