Just Announced …
Live Teleconference on B2B with Steve Slaunwhite
On Thursday, March 25th, Steve Slaunwhite will hold a special teleconference call, to introduce you to the lucrative niche of writing for the business-to-business market.
The business-to-business (B2B) market offers a never-ending supply of challenging assignments, loyal clients, and high copywriting fees. Best of all, there is hardly any competition.
During this exclusive one-hour teleseminar for AWAI members, noted B2B copywriting expert Steve Slaunwhite, will share how he found success in writing for the B2B market.
You will learn:
- The advantages of writing for B2B companies.
- Why B2B is such a hot opportunity for copywriters right now.
- How much money you can make, realistically, as a business-to-business copywriter.
- Why you don’t need to be "techy" to write for this market.
- What qualifications you need to break into this market.
- What types of projects you can expect to handle as a B2B copywriter.
- What the typical fees are for these projects.
- The difference between writing B2B copy and creating copy aimed at consumers.
- How to find and reach potential business-to-business clients.
- What to do if you don’t have any B2B writing samples to show potential clients.
- What a typical "day in the life" of a B2B copywriter is like.
- If someone is starting from scratch, what the best way is to break into this market.
And you can listen in absolutely free.
So whether you're copywriter looking for a copywriting niche that pays extremely well, or a new copywriter just starting out, make sure you sign up for this very special call.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »