AWAI Writing Challenge Winning Entry:
How to Change Your Life Forever!
And Enjoy the Freedom … the Money …
and Your Work too
This was supposed to be a normal day. And frankly speaking, I didn’t expect it to turn out as it did.
In fact, I nearly missed the meeting.
The clear blue sky, the warmth and just the thought of a barbecue … were tempting enough.
But I knew I had to attend the meeting.
So I did.
Little did I know what was in store for me.
You see, I’ve listened to hundreds speeches and/or messages from the world’s greatest speakers of all creeds -covering areas such as: religion, politics, business, health, personal development and even sex.
But this was different.
Because, not only did Dr Ramson Mumba passionately deliver a timely and soul searching message on the 13 lessons he learned in 13 years … also helped me change my life for good.
And by the end of his message, tears were rolling down my checks. Not that I’m a cry babe … but his story made me realize that I’ve been living on default mode. And I was more determined than ever to live a life of purpose.
You see, Dr Mumba left his native land (Zambia) at the age of 19 to move to the United Kingdom to pursue further studies. He received a degree in Business Administration and pursued postgraduate studies in Theology.
And today, the influence of his ministry spans the globe, with his award winning daily television broadcast seen in more than 70 countries.
Ok! enough introduction.
Here are the 13 lessons:
- Life begins when you decide and dedicate yourself to a cause greater than yourself … you’ll eventually become what you pursue.
- dreams make a difference … and indeed dreams are the difference.
- A life lived in fear is a life half lived. You will never know the fullness of your potential if you let fear paralyze you. The reward is always reserved for those who dare.
- Every crisis is an opportunity in disguise … The only people with no problems are dead … with every test there is always a new beginning.
- God acts when you act. A lot of us are waiting for God but God is waiting on us. Providence moves when you move. Nothing happens until you act or make the first move.
- God is not looking for perfect people … but those whose heart is right. There is no place for perfectionism.
- Your intimate relationships not only shape your character but also define you and your legacy … and they ultimately determine whats possible for you … And also determines what you will become. You must therefore pay attention to who your friends are … (that’s why I joined AWAI).
- What you become is more important than what you accomplish … Character is more important than your gifting. What are you becoming?
- When you make room for others you also make room for God’s best in your life … life is not a zero sums game.
- your spiritual disciplines determine your ultimate realities and possibilities. To the degree that you develop your spiritual disciplines is to the degree that you’ll see the hand of God in your life. In other words, without discipline success is illusive.
- Life is a journey and not a destination. Enjoy the journey … real success is built overtime … therefore don’t despise the days of small beginnings. So if you’re in obscurity do not despise the silent years of preparation. You must develop a passion for life excellence and outstanding performance ¬otherwise you’ll never see the ultimate fulfillment of your potential.
- Understand the power of the blessing because it is the ultimate distinction maker … there is no substitute for the anointing for the goodness of God and fulfillment in your life … pursue the blessing … pursue the goodness of the Lord … pursue the grace of the Lord … for the race is not to the swift nor bread to the wise … but God raises people according to his goodness.
- Always look forward to the greater things (the big picture) that God will do in your life. In other words, regardless of what's going on in your life, the last thing that should die in you must be your hope. There is always a possibility of a solution to every problem or challenge you face.
There you are. You’ve got it all.
Frankly speaking, I know and understand very well that these lessons might not be your type of tea … but there is no denying the timeless wisdom if you want to succeed in all areas of your life.
Hang on … because I’m not finished yet.
You must understand that time is not elastic … therefore be diligent and don’t let the fact that this message is ‘churchy’ distract you.
As for me, my life has changed forever.
My vision is crystal clear. I know my mission, my dreams, my goals and I’ve well defined path to follow.
I have completed The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach course by Clayton Makepeace, enrolled in AWAI … for both the Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting and The Masters program for Six-Figure Copywriting.
In short, I am not leaving my destiny to chance any more. I know what I want and I’ve a plan of how to achieve it.
What about you?
Are you ready for success?
You see, success is not cheap. In fact, the only time success comes before work is in a dictionary. And the only time you start on top is when you are digging a grave.
With that in mind, I’ve committed my life to excellence and I challenge you to do the same.
The best rewards in life don't go to the people who do a good job.
If you do a poor job -you get no rewards If you do a good job -you get poor rewards If you do a excellent job -you get good rewards
But when you do an outstanding job -the rewards are exceedingly great.
In conclusion, know that to get the best rewards you must provide exceptional service.
Last Chance: Get AWAI’s Entire Home Study Catalog for “Pennies on the Dollar”
Our most popular offer of the year is ending …
This is your last chance to enjoy lifetime access to every book, guide, resource, home study course, and program AWAI offers for 91% off. That’s over 100 items, valued at $40,000+. Plus you get all our future resources, no you need never pay another penny for one of our business tools.
Sign up for AWAI’s best value deal at the lowest possible price.