Getting Clients When You’re Just Starting Out
Looking for clients?
Have questions about what to do once you find them?
Get all the answers from someone who has successfully done it during a free teleconference I’m hosting on Tuesday, July 27th.
During the call, I’ll interview senior copywriter and online content consultant, Pam Foster.
Pam has 15 years of experience in web content writing and strategy, SEO, and information architecture, as well as writing direct mail, for clients such as L.L. Bean, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Maine, the American Cancer Society, Harper College, and many others.
She is also the author of two of AWAI’s hot programs, The Web Copywriter’s Clear Path to Profits: 7 Steps to Working with Web Clients so They’ll Love You and Pay You the Big Bucks andSite Audits Made Simple.
I’m excited to interview Pam, because along with having a lot of experience, she’s a real working copywriter. Her insight is not just based on theory, but on what has actually worked for her. And, along with being generous with her own information, she is quickly gaining the reputation of being a great teacher and mentor for up-and-coming copywriters.
I’m hoping you’ll join us!
During this FREE One Hour Teleconference, you’ll discover …
- How to land your first client even if you’re brand new to copywriting.
- How to feel confident when talking with potential clients.
- How to sell the value of what you do … and charge the correct rates.
- What the first step is in working with a new client once they agree to your services.
- How to get the information you need from them.
- If it’s important to include SEO in your copywriting work.
- How you can tell what’s working and what isn’t on the client’s current website.
- The best way to provide your feedback and recommendations to clients.
- How to organize your work for each client.
- And so much more …
If you are just starting out … or even if you are already a seasoned copywriter looking to expand your client base and potentially raise your fees … you won’t want to miss this FREE call!
Important note: Even if you can’t make the 3 p.m. call, you can sign up for the playback calls at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET. So register now!
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »