Make Money Writing with American Writers & Artists Institute’s “The Writer’s Life”
Learn how to get paid writing in the next few months with free, special report
Delray Beach, FL – July 13, 2010 – American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI), www.awai.com, today launched a free, weekly eletter, “The Writer’s Life” and special report, “Make Money Writing,” both aimed at helping subscribers learn how to get paid writing for several, in-demand writing opportunities right away.
“People come to AWAI looking for opportunities that will allow them to get paid writing,” says Rebecca Matter, Co-Managing Partner of AWAI, and author of “Make Money Writing.” “This new weekly eletter and special report will not only help subscribers quickly discover the paid writing opportunities that are the most lucrative right now, but will also help them choose the opportunity that is right for them.
“The Writer’s Life” is a free, weekly eletter that provides access to the tools, people, information, and action plans necessary to:
- Define the subscriber’s dream lifestyle and financial goals to make the dream a reality (e.g. make a six-figure income, spend more time with family and friends, work from home, get paid to travel, get published, start a business, etc.);
- Identify the writing opportunities that make their lifestyle and income needs possible; and
- Learn the skills to get paid writing for those opportunities as quickly as possible.
Subscribers also receive a free, “Make Money Writing” report outlining seven, hot opportunities to make money writing this summer taught by top experts in each field, including how to:
- Create a passive revenue stream by writing information websites;
- Help others find work by becoming a professional résumé writer;
- Boost website sales as an autoresponder copywriter;
- Start a self-publishing business from home;
- Assist non-profits and organizations by writing grants; and
- Promote small and large businesses as a publicist.
“The ability to pay my bills no longer worries me, even in these rough times,” says AWAI subscriber Cheryl Malcham. “I know I can always market my skills to an endless list of potential clients and keep enough writing projects rolling in.”
“AWAI collected the knowledge of experienced, successful copywriters to create an eletter and report that are user-friendly and easy to understand,” states Melanie Rembrandt, author of AWAI’s “Secrets of Becoming a Publicist.” “By following the simple directions, tips and advice, subscribers can learn the key skills necessary to start a new life as a writer quickly.”
To start a free subscription to “The Writer’s Life” and get the “Make Money Writing” special report now, visit https://www.awai.com/thewriterslife or call 1-866-879-2924.
About American Writers & Artists Institute
American Writers and Artists Institute (AWAI), www.awai.com, has been publishing direct-response copywriting and graphic design home-study programs since 1997. Their mission is to help people develop the critical skills to acquire financial security, independence and freedom. AWAI equips members with the tools and connections necessary to land clients, start working professionally, and earn money fast. And through their free DirectResponseJobs.com site, businesses can find and hire skilled AWAI members quickly and easily. For a complete list of programs and more information about AWAI, please visit the site or call (866) 879-2924.
Media Contact: AWAI Marketing Team, firstname.lastname@example.org