“Living Program” Updates …
If you’re an active member of any of AWAI’s “Living Programs,” you get free access to any updates, bonuses and revisions we add … for life!
Just go to the myAWAI page for that program for easy access to all the brand-new success-building tools as they’re added.
Here are some of the latest program additions you’ll want to check out …
30-60-90-Day Road Maps for:
- How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites
- The Pro Resume Writer Program
- Autoresponder Apprentice: How to Become a Successful Copywriter Without Writing Sales Letters
- Self-Publishing: Your Complete Business Plan for Creating a Life Without Borders
- Grant Writing Success: Opening the Door to Financial Opportunity
- Secrets of Becoming a Publicist
Two must-see, must-hear webinars just added to The Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting:
- Use Your Copywriting Skills to Write for the Web with Nick Usborne
- The World of B2B Copywriting with Steve Slaunwhite
WEB Training with Nick Usborne … part of Copywriting 2.0: Your Complete Guide to Writing Web Copy That Converts. “Last week’s session was awesome,” reports Rebecca. “Everyone who attended now knows how to write homepages and sales pages now. And, they have a sample for their portfolios!”
The “Agora-Writers-Only-Closed-Door” Master sessions – 22 webinars and interviews with industry pros just added to AWAI’s Master’s Program.
When Art Remnet heard about this one, he wrote to tell us:
“I love the way AWAI is turning ‘course purchasers’ into ‘lifetime program members.’ AWAI’s training programs continue to get better and provide more value. Thanks for all you are doing!”
Your next $5,000-a-month retainer …
The copywriting world is going through a massive shift.
And it’s created a major and urgent opportunity for writers (this could be bigger than web writing was back in the early 2000s!).
With this skill, you could walk in to practically any business. Tell them what you do. Then walk out with a check for $5,000 for the month (and every month after that).
That’s because practically every company on earth wants “in.”
But they need your writing skills to do it.