Transform Your Freelance Business
I don’t know you, and you don’t know me … but I’m going to tell you what I think anyway.
- I think your freelance business could be a lot more successful than it is.
- I think you could be getting better clients and more profitable projects.
- I think you miss a ton of opportunities to pick up more projects from each client you work with.
- I think you could be charging more for every job you do.
- I think your website could be working a lot harder at attracting new clients.
- I think you feel too cautious about approaching big-name clients.
- Above all, I think the long-term vision you have for your freelance business isn’t big enough – or ambitious enough.
What gives me the right to make all these assumptions about you and your freelance business?
Well, that’s a reasonable question.
My name is Nick Usborne and I have been a freelancer for over 30 years. Over the last 5 years I have been coaching dozens of freelancers, one-on-one.
All the points I made above are based on what I have learned during my own career and, more specifically, on what I have learned as a coach.
I can say, with my hand on my heart, that when I first speak with new coaching clients, I just know that they are capable of pursuing and achieving far more ambitious visions and goals.
Why is this? Why, as freelancers, do so many of us sell ourselves short? Why do we limit our own success?
Many factors come into play. But mainly, I believe, it’s because working on one’s own is really hard. It’s hard to be a great copywriter, AND a great business manager, AND a great self-cheerleader.
So what can you do? Coaching is one option. But not everyone wants to take that route – or has the money to invest in it.
For this reason I wrote my program, Profitable Freelancing.
Profitable Freelancing is a compressed, highly concentrated version of what I work through with my coaching clients. It addresses all of the issues I listed at the beginning of this email, and more.
Put simply, after working your way through the program, you will be ready to:
- Build a more successful freelance business.
- Get better clients, and more profitable projects.
- Grab every opportunity to pick up more projects from each client you work with.
- Charge more for every job you do.
- Make your website a powerful magnet for prospective clients.
- Approach Fortune 500 companies with big budgets.
- And have a BIG vision for your future.
This is a huge opportunity for you.
If you make just a little progress in each of the areas listed above, you could quite easily double your freelance income within 12 months.
Then let’s get started. The first step is to learn more about what is included in this program, and what you are going to learn.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »