Come to San Diego for AWAI’s Web Copywriting Intensive and Leave with a PAID Web Writing Assignment … GUARANTEED!
AWAI announced this week that anyone that attends the 2011 Web Copywriting Intensive in San Diego February 27 – March 2 will leave with a paid web writing assignment from AWAI!
And the pay for these assignments isn’t chump change either.
Anywhere from $300-$1,000. Just to write something which potentially may only take you an hour or two … AND don’t worry if you don’t consider yourself a web copywriting specialist.
The quickest way to get started as a professional freelance copywriter is to write for the web …
And the fastest way to get up-to-speed when it comes to web copywriting is at AWAI’s Web Copywriting Intensive.
And, for three days in San Diego, attendees are going to literally have a career-transforming experience.
Because this year SIX of the most knowledgeable … most respected … and most accomplished web gurus in the industry are going to be under one roof with only one goal: to turn the small group of attendees into working web copy specialists.
Just think …
- In-demand web copy consultant Nick Usborne doesn’t offer any seminars because he’s always so busy with his clients and money-making websites. But he’s commented to me that if he did, he would charge at least $3,500 per person to attend.
- On the rare occasions that top autoresponder copywriter Jay White coaches other copywriters, he’s charges upwards of $997. If he did his own seminar, you can be certain it would be far more than that.
- PPC expert Andrew Palmer doesn’t offer seminars, period. The only way to get his expert knowledge is at the Web Intensive or to hire him privately. If you hire him privately, be prepared to pay at least $250 per hour for his expertise.
- SEO Copywriting Pioneer Heather Lloyd-Martin is always in demand as a speaker. Her speaking fee starts at $7,500 per day and is usually booked months in advance. Bottom line is, getting a hold of her isn’t easy. Aside from hearing her speak or getting her SEO Copywriting Program, there’s no way to discover her insider SEO copywriting secrets.
- Web-writing professional Pam Foster charges $2,000 per month to coach copywriters in her proven formula for landing clients. But she’s agreed clear her schedule and lay it out all for you, during the Web Intensive.
- Wildly successful web writer Joshua Boswell spent well over $20,000 to learn the skills he now enjoys. Not to mention the trial and error he had to go through in refining his client-getting process. And during the Web Copywriting Intensive, he’s going to give it all to you and hold nothing back.
If you’re truly serious and committed to furthering your copywriting career, then writing for the Web is a MUST.
Billions of dollars are moving online every month. In fact, online advertising expenditures will eclipse print advertising this year. And, the window of opportunity is wide open for you to claim your stake.
That number will only continue to grow.
So if you’re serious about your web copywriting career, I urge you not to waste any time. As it stands now, there are still some spots remaining for the 2011 Web Copywriting Intensive.
And if you secure your spot by January 14th, AWAI will knock off $1,000 from the registration fee.
Learn more here or call 1-866-879-2924 to speak to Barb, Debbie, Pat of Jacqueline in Member Services.
“I went to my first Web Intensive with only a general awareness of what SEO and PPC stood for … and I had a bunch of half-baked ideas about what it meant to write good web copy.
By the time I got my “web copy specialist” certificate (which is framed and sitting on my office bookshelf) I could talk intelligently to any client or prospect about SEO, PPC, Email, Auto-Responders, and Web Copywriting … and I knew more than they did!
A week after returning home from the Web Intensive I had my first two clients … within 2 months I had officially quit my job and started my new life as a freelance web writer.”
"There's no question that my most profitable ideas have come out of live events. The Web Intensive was no exception. In fact, since so many cutting-edge techniques and excellent web-writing strategies were presented, I was able to streamline my client-attraction processes and work smarter and faster.
As a direct result of what I learned at the Web Intensive, I've landed over $14,800 in projects -- and that happened in just the four months following the event. I also continue to stay connected with the colleagues and friends I met there, all of whom keep me motivated and give critiques when I need them."
“I came home from the Web Copywriting Intensive in Vegas with a mixture of exhilaration and exhaustion.
Exhaustion, because all day, every day, we were being taught and coached by web copywriting Masters, and I didn’t want to miss a second of it.
Exhilaration, because I realized that a web copywriting life was within my reach, and once I could stand back and think about all that I had learned, the swirling ideas in my head would become organized.
I can’t wait for Web Copywriting Intensive 2011. I’ll get to see the new colleagues and friends that I met last year, I’ll get to meet a whole group of new people, and I’ll meet up again with all those wonderful AWAI folks who make it all possible. Thanks AWAI!”
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »