Writing for the Business-to-Business Market
Looking for a niche with loyal clients, high fees, and hardly any competition?
Then consider writing for the business-to-business (B2B) market.
Just as you’d imagine, “business-to-business” involves selling products and services to business customers rather than consumers.
And on April 7th you can learn all about it during a free teleconference.
Our special guest for this teleconference is one of the best and most experienced B-to-B copywriters in the business … Steve Slaunwhite.
Steve has over 20 years of experience in business-to-business marketing, with a client list that includes UPS, Hoover’s Business Information, Forbes, Mitsubishi, NCR, Symantec, and dozens of others. He’s also the author of Secrets of Writing High-Performance Business-to-Business Copy.
I’m hoping you’ll join us too.
Plenty of work, money … everything except glamour
Working in B-to-B is a vast, untapped opportunity for copywriters.
There’s plenty of work, great money, challenging assignments … everything but glamour.
(Writing a brochure about a valve or pump just isn’t very “sexy.”)
In this teleconference, you’ll learn everything you need to know to break into and make it in B-to-B copywriting including:
- The advantages of writing for B2B companies.
- Why B2B is such a hot opportunity for copywriters right now.
- How much money you can make, realistically, as a business-to-business copywriter.
- Why you don’t need to be "techy" to write for this market.
- What qualifications you need to break into this market.
- What types of projects you can expect to handle as a B2B copywriter.
- What the typical fees are for these projects.
- The difference between writing B2B copy and creating copy aimed at consumers.
- How to find and reach potential business-to-business clients.
- What to do if you don’t have any B2B writing samples to show potential clients.
- What a typical "day in the life" of a B2B copywriter is like.
- If someone is starting from scratch, what the best way is to break into this market.
There’s a lot to love about B-to-B copywriting …
Yet, for some reason, most of your competitors think business-to-business is somehow “boring” (it’s anything but) … which leaves the field wide open for you.
But, you do have to know who the clients are in these fields … how to reach them … what motivates them to hire copywriters … what they are looking for … how to please them so you get repeat assignments … and how to write effective copy for these markets.
That’s what you’ll learn when you attend this teleseminar.
Important note: Even if you can’t make the 3PM call, you can sign up for the playback calls at 8PM and 10PM ET. So register now!
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »