Go Where the Demand Is and Become an Online Copywriter in 2011
By Rebecca Matter
Nowadays, almost every form of marketing ties to the Internet in some way, shape, or form.
So when it comes to copywriting, writing for the web is no longer a niche, or a choice.
And if you’re just getting started, it’s where you’ll want to start.
That’s why I’m holding a free teleconference on April 19th with web-copy expert Nick Usborne. Over the course of an hour, he’ll give you an inside look at becoming an online copywriter … and share with you why now is the best time to consider this career.
Nick’s been a copywriter for 30 years now, 11 of which he’s dedicated solely to online copy. He’s worked with and been a web-copy consultant to companies like America Online, The New York Times, Yahoo, Disney, Encyclopedia Britannica, and more.
And during this teleconference, Nick will explain everything you need to know to break into and make it as an online copywriter, including:
- The hottest -and most profitable - opportunities available now …
- Practical advice for getting started right away…
- How he’s managed to land such big-name clients, and how you can follow in his footsteps …
- How to get your foot in the door with any company …
- How to make the most money as an online copywriter …
- And so much more!
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »