2011 Bootcamp Secrets Revealed
On Tuesday, May 10th, Joshua Boswell held a rather unusual teleconference call with Katie Yeakle and Rebecca Matter.
In case you missed it – you can access the playback below.
His reason for this call was to grill, press, prod, dig, and otherwise extract from them all the juicy surprises they have been cooking up for the 2011 Bootcamp.
It happens every year …
At the end of November, Rebecca and Katie get together in one of their “secret” post-Bootcamp meetings.
It’s here that they start dreaming up ways to improve Bootcamp and make it bigger, better, and more profitable for you than ever before.
This year, rumors have already started brewing …
Rumors about major surprises, mind-blowing speakers, new sessions, changes to Job Fair, more cash awards, more writing opportunities, and a bunch of other goodies.
And Joshua was ready to put all the rumors to rest. So he pulled some strings and got Rebecca and Katie to agree to do a conference call with him.
During the call, he asked them tough and direct questions about Bootcamp 2011 like …
- If we were to go behind the scenes of Bootcamp, what would we see, hear, and smell, and who would we get to rub shoulders with?
- What can you tell me about the speakers for this year?
- How about their presentations?
- What are your plans for Job Fair? Anything new and profitable?
- I hear you have some new sessions planned. Is it true? Can you tell me about those?
- What are you doing to get attendees projects, clients, and hard, cold cash?
- What kinds of contests are you going to run this year?
- When I was at the office a few weeks ago, you both looked like you’d swallowed the goldfish … what’s up? I just know you have some crazy secret in your pocket and I want to know what it is.
It was a very exciting, very fun, very personal conversation.
But if you missed it, it’s not too late. You can still get all the secrets, insights, and juicy dish on the 2011 Bootcamp here:
Check it out for yourself and see if you agree with Rebecca that this will be hands-down AWAI’s “Best Bootcamp EVER!”
Work with the AWAI Team on a Real Writing Project!
“Simulated Training” is AWAI’s newest interactive learning where you get to work directly with AWAI’s copy chief on a real writing project.
Not only will you experience what it’s like to write for a real client — you’ll learn what to do at every stage of the writing process … plus you’ll get live personal feedback on your writing.
And right now, we’re offering a limited number of spots FREE to members of our highest level of learning.