2011 Bootcamp Secrets Revealed
On Tuesday, May 10th at 12pm EST, Joshua Boswell will be holding a rather unusual teleconference call with Katie Yeakle and Rebecca Matter.
His reason for this call is to grill, press, prod, dig, and otherwise extract from them all the juicy surprises they have been cooking up for the 2011 Bootcamp.
It happens every year …
At the end of November, Rebecca and Katie get together in one of their “secret” post-Bootcamp meetings.
It’s here that they start dreaming up ways to improve Bootcamp and make it bigger, better, and more profitable for you than ever before.
This year, rumors have already started brewing …
Rumors about major surprises, mind-blowing speakers, new sessions, changes to Job Fair, more cash awards, more writing opportunities, and a bunch of other goodies.
And Joshua is ready to put all the rumors to rest. So he pulled some strings and got Rebecca and Katie to agree to do a conference call with him.
During the call, he’ll ask them tough and direct questions about Bootcamp 2011 like …
- If we were to go behind the scenes of Bootcamp, what would we see, hear, and smell, and who would we get to rub shoulders with?
- What can you tell me about the speakers for this year?
- How about their presentations?
- What are your plans for Job Fair? Anything new and profitable?
- I hear you have some new sessions planned. Is it true? Can you tell me about those?
- What are you doing to get attendees projects, clients, and hard, cold cash?
- What kinds of contests are you going to run this year?
- When I was at the office a few weeks ago, you both looked like you’d swallowed the goldfish … what’s up? I just know you have some crazy secret in your pocket and I want to know what it is.
It’s going to be a very exciting, very fun, very personal conversation.
And Joshua would like to extend the opportunity for you to listen in absolutely free.
He wants you to be among the very first who find out all the secrets, insights, and juicy dish on the 2011 Bootcamp.
The call is on Tuesday, May 10th at 12pm EST.
Important Note: Even if you can’t make the 12pm call, you can sign up for the playback calls at 8pm and 10pm ET. So grab your seat today!
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »