Your Eight-Step Guide to Becoming a Carefree Entrepreneur
In my essay last Saturday, I promised to give you, free of charge, the business start-up strategy I created for my friend SA. It contains the steps necessary to make the transition from overworked and underpaid to an early retirement.
This plan is exclusively for readers of this new free weekly service, Carefree Entrepreneur (more details below). And with it, you can do what SA did … which is start his own online business following my advice. My goal for you … just like my goal for SA … is to show you how you can replace or add to your income working just a few stress-free hours a day.
With the plan I’m recommending, you get the freedom, sense of purpose, and fun that comes from being your own boss. You can create a second income stream above and beyond what you’re making now – enough to essentially retire in a year or two. And thanks to technology and current trends, it’s the easiest (and cheapest) type of business to start.
So here it is …
If I went broke tomorrow and wanted to start making money by next week and leverage that money into a multimillion-dollar fortune over the next 10 years, I would do the following:
- Get on my computer and do a search for businesses that are selling books, newsletters, and reports online, focusing on subjects I’m interested in and know about. Knowing what I know about searching the Internet, I figure this would take me less than 30 minutes.
- Use one of several free applications to identify about a dozen of those businesses that were growing rapidly. Again, this would take no more than 30 minutes.
- Review the websites of those businesses and select the one I liked the best. This would take three to four hours.
- Using a list of top copywriters broken down by their fields of expertise, I’d make a deal with one of them to write (a) an information-packed report that was similar to something being sold by my favorite online business but in some key way better and (b) a promotion to sell that report. An hour’s phone call.
- While my copywriter was writing the report and the promotion, I’d get online and identify the best places to attract potential customers. Using easy-to-use, free, and widely available software, this would take only 30 minutes.
- As soon as the promotion was ready, I’d have the copywriter create a half-dozen small ads enticing potential buyers to come to my website in order to get a free one-page report (based on the information in the full report).
- As prospects came to my website, I’d have them sign up for a free information service that would allow me to start marketing to them directly. (This would be done automatically. It would take me no time at all.)
- And then I would send them the promotion for the full report … and sit back and wait for the money to start coming in.
In the coming weeks and months in Carefree Entrepreneur, we’ll be showing you exactly how to do each step listed above. But as you can see already, this is a simple strategy that requires very little in the way of start-up costs. My total invested time would be four or five days. And I’d have the business fully operational within 30 days. By the end of the second month, I’d be making money. After that, the business would pretty much grow itself.
Why You Must Jump on This Opportunity Now
The business model I just described works. It has worked for my clients. And it has worked for the many people we know of who have used it to generate their own income streams. In fact, since I began talking about this strategy 10 years ago in Early to Rise and my various books, I’d be willing to bet that hundreds of readers have used it to create millions of dollars’ worth of revenue.
But, as I said, this opportunity won’t be around much longer.
When we started sharing our secrets, there was no one else out there to compete with us. Now, we probably have thousands of competitors, most of whom no doubt learned how to start their businesses from us. (That’s something we can’t prove, of course — except to point out that we were there first.) At some point in the future, though, we won’t want to keep sharing our secrets. So if you have ever thought about taking advantage of this amazing way to make money, now is the time to act.
Over the next few weeks and months, Carefree Entrepreneur will be giving you the details on how to start your own online business following this model. Offered by American Writers & Artists Inc., this weekly service is dedicated to making this retire-now lifestyle work for you. Managing this new publication is former Early to Rise Associate Publisher Jason Holland. Jason will be writing to you directly with …
- Proven business start-up advice to get you up and running fast
- Marketing techniques to accelerate your revenue streams
- Motivation to keep you going
- And much, much more
You will also hear from experts in the field that Jason knows. All are successful online business owners. They write from experience. They’ve been in the trenches. And now they want to help you avoid any pitfalls they suffered and shorten your learning curve.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »