American Writers & Artists Inc. and Its Wealthy Web Writer Division Announces Speaker Line-Up of Second Annual Web Writer Summit
AWAI’s Wealthy Web Writer Division is delighted to announce that the Web Writer Summit is returning for a second time. This free, day-long, online experience will show members how to take advantage of the many opportunities in the web writing industry, allowing them to be a step ahead of their competition.
Delray Beach, FL – July 27, 2011 – American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI) and its Wealthy Web Writer division, recently announced an exciting event that will take place on July 30th, 2011. The Web Writer Summit will be an innovative addition to AWAI’s and Wealthy Web Writer’s combined arsenal of programs which feature webinars, teleconferences, and published homestudy programs.
AWAI aims to respond to the rapidly changing market and take action when members request information and new programs. Having a second Web Writer Summit was an obvious next step. “We are thrilled to be offering the Web Writer Summit for a second time,” said AWAI’s Executive Director, Katie Yeakle.
The virtual Web Writer Summit will bring together a dynamic group web experts who often speak at major conferences and events each year, including the Co-Managing Partner of AWAI and Founder Wealthy Web Writer (www.wealthywebwriter.com), Rebecca Matter, who will give attendees an overview of the dramatic opportunities available for both established and aspiring freelance web writers.
Other speakers include:
- Highly successful and popular web writer Nick Usborne, who will introduce attendees to the opportunities created by the growing social media marketing trend.
- Well-known and popular autoresponder expert Jay White, who will show attendees the huge opportunities available to those who specialize in autoresponders.
- Business-to-business expert Steve Slaunwhite, who will introduce attendees interested in a freelance web-writing career to the tremendous opportunities available in the B2B industry.
- Paid search engine marketing expert Andrew Palmer, who joins the line-up of speakers to speak about PPC advertising and the exciting opportunities available to freelance web writers.
- Pam Foster, a popular web-writing expert and web usability consultant, who plans to show web writers how they can earn more by offering Site Audits as a service.
- Mindy Tyson McHorse, a six-figure web writer and Wealthy Web Writer’s Reality Blogger, will share the importance of understanding how to write effective copy for online channels and how freelancers can turn this skill into a six-figure income of their own.
- Heather Robson, Wealthy Web Writer’s Managing Editor, also joins the presenter line up to provide insight into the opportunities available to writers specialize in online video marketing.
“The demand for a second Web Writer Summit was obvious,” stated Rebecca Matter, “Past attendees were overwhelmed by the level of expertise and content offered – all for free – and this summit will do the same. The best part? It brings all of these experts together in one place, and attendees can enjoy and learn from the comfort of their own home.”
To learn more about the virtual Web Writer Summit and the resources available to start a new career or to register for this free event, please visit here. Or, to find skilled copywriters, travel writers, photographers and graphic designers, please visit www.awai.com or call 1-866-879-2924.
About American Writers & Artists Inc.
American Writers and Artists Inc. (AWAI), www.awaionline.com, has been publishing direct-response copywriting and graphic design home-study programs since 1997. Their mission is to help people develop the critical skills to acquire financial security, independence and freedom. AWAI equips members with the tools and connections necessary to land clients, start working professionally, and earn money fast. And through their free DirectResponseJobs.com site, businesses can find and hire skilled AWAI members quickly and easily. For a complete list of programs and more information about AWAI, please visit the site or call (866) 879-2924.
Media Contact: Jaclyn Mehler, email@example.com