Wealthy Web Writer Presents
the Second Annual Virtual Web Writer Summit …
Aimed at Helping You Make 2011 Your Most Successful Year Yet!
Wealthy Web Writer is delighted to announce that the Web Writer Summit is returning for a second time. This free, day-long, online experience will show members how to take advantage of the many opportunities in the web writing industry, allowing them to be a step ahead of their competition and introduce anyone looking to change their career to the big opportunities that are available online.
When you’re a web writer, it’s important to keep up with changes in the online marketing industry. If you don’t, it’s easy to miss out on important career opportunities. That can be a tall order, though, because online marketing trends can change so fast.
SEO strategies change. New marketing tools become available. The effectiveness of different marketing methods varies … all important stuff for you to know.
That’s why we’re thrilled to be offering the Web Writer Summit a second time.
The 2011 Web Writer Summit takes place on Saturday July 30th at 12pm ET.
During the 2011 Web Writer Summit, industry experts like Nick Usborne, Steve Slaunwhite, Jay White, and others will each give you their take on what industry changes you can expect in the coming year in their area of expertise, what income opportunities you should be ready for, and what you can do to position yourself for greater success.
This virtual event will cover everything from online business-to-business (B2B) writing to social media marketing, PPC advertising and much more. You can attend all the events or just the ones that you’re most passionate about. You’ll come away with a lot of great information and inspiration so you can finish strong in 2011.
Here’s what you can expect …
- Highly successful and popular web writer Nick Usborne, who will introduce attendees to the opportunities created by the growing social media marketing trend.
- Well-known and popular autoresponder expert Jay White, who will show attendees the huge opportunities available to those who specialize in autoresponders.
- Business-to-business expert Steve Slaunwhite, who will introduce attendees interested in a freelance web-writing career to the tremendous opportunities available in the B2B industry.
- Paid search engine marketing expert Andrew Palmer, who joins the line-up of speakers to speak about PPC advertising and the exciting opportunities available to freelance web writers.
- Pam Foster, a popular web-writing expert and web usability consultant, who plans to show web writers how they can earn more by offering Site Audits as a service.
- Mindy Tyson McHorse, a six-figure web writer and Wealthy Web Writer’s Reality Blogger, will share the importance of understanding how to write effective copy for online channels and how freelancers can turn this skill into a six-figure income of their own.
- Heather Robson, Wealthy Web Writer’s Managing Editor, also joins the presenter line up to provide insight into the opportunities available to writers specialize in online video marketing.
“The demand for a second Web Writer Summit was obvious,” stated Rebecca Matter, “Past attendees were overwhelmed by the level of expertise and content offered – all for free – and this summit will do the same. The best part? It brings all of these experts together in one place, and attendees can enjoy and learn from the comfort of their own home.”
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »