How To Create a BIG Second Income
On August 23rd noted web expert Nick Usborne is going to reveal his step-by-step formula for turning a few “spare time” hours a week into over $5,000 in passive (money while you sleep) income each and every month.
This is your invitation to listen in absolutely FREE.
A little over five years ago Nick Usborne was eager to find a better way to make a living.
Though Nick loved his day job as web copywriter – working with companies such as Microsoft, Yahoo, Disney, American Online and The New York Times – and his services continued to be in high demand, he’d always wanted a way to make money without having to “show up” for work … or bill for his hours.
In other words, he wanted to create what’s commonly called “passive” income. Passive income is income that flows in whether you’re working or sleeping … or just relaxing on a beach somewhere.
After a few years at it, he successfully figured out how to write a website that would attract thousands and thousands of visitors each month. He then worked out a system to turn those thousands of visitors into a continuous stream of income flowing into his bank account. And he did it without having to sell a single product himself.
When I first heard about Nick’s step-by-step money-making website formula, I immediately fell in love, because it fit the criteria people have told me they’re looking for in a spare-time revenue opportunity perfectly. For instance:
- It’s something anyone can do – It doesn’t matter what you’ve done in the past, or how old you are, or how far you went in school … you can do this. You don’t have to be a writer or a techie. The only requirements are a computer and a bit of know-how (which Nick will supply you with).
- You can go at your own pace – There’s no set schedule you have to follow. This is something you can do when it’s convenient for you … if you have an hour or two after the kids go to bed or a few hours on a rainy Sunday morning.
- You’ll be doing something you love – This isn’t about “work.” Nick’s formula involves writing about something your passionate about. This is something you’ll actually look forward to doing, which means you’ll spend more time at it and be more successful faster.
- It’s something you could transition into a full-time career – You can start off doing this in your spare time and, if you choose, transition over to doing it full-time. Which means you can say goodbye to the 9-to-5 rat race and bring in a solid income from the comfort of your home. It’s totally up to you.
- It’s low tech – You don’t have to be a computer geek to do this. It’s never been easier, even for a complete newbie, to quickly and easily get a website up and running.
Building money-making websites is the perfect way for you to take control of your finances and your life.
Imagine what having an additional $750 … $1,500 … $3,500 … $5,000 (or more) coming into your bank account every month will do for your life? You’ll be able to pay off that pesky credit card bill … pay down your mortgage faster … buy that new car you’ve been dreaming about … and so on.
All great stuff of course, but what the money really buys you is peace of mind. The peace of mind knowing that if something happens to your job, you’ll still be able to support yourself and your family.
On August 23rd at 3PM, 8PM, and 10PM ET in a conference call Nick will “spill the beans” about his money-making website formula. And you can listen in absolutely free.
Join us and find out:
- What exactly is a money-making website?
- How does it generate a passive income?
- How you get your website online?
- How you find a great topic for your website?
- How long will it take until you start making money?
- Why is now the best time to get started?
So whether you’re tired of your current job or just looking to bring in more money, make sure you sign up for this very special call.
It could be one of the most important things you ever do.
Even though summer is coming to an end, you still have time to achieve your goal of developing a passive income stream by the end of the year. Close out 2011 with a big bang.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »