American Writers & Artists Institute Announces Lineup and Agenda for Upcoming FastTrack to Copywriting Success Bootcamp and Job Fair
This industry-renowned event hosts the top names in direct response copywriting as featured presenters, creating a great opportunity for members to learn the latest and most effective copywriting techniques and strategies.
Delray Beach, FL – October 12, 2011 – American Writers & Artists Inst. hosts its 14th annual FastTrack to Copywriting Success Bootcamp and Job Fair this Oct. 26–29. And, as always, it’s shaping up to be a life-changing event for attendees thanks to the caliber of expert presenters scheduled to hit the stage.
“There are some new faces, as well as veterans of past events, at this year’s Bootcamp,” says Denise Ford, AWAI Events Coordinator. “But I know each and every expert we’ve invited will bring their very best tips and strategies for writing copy and creating a successful freelance business.”
At Bootcamp, attendees learn so much about what’s working in copywriting today – and have a good time too! In just three days, they will accelerate their copywriting career by learning the secrets to success in the hottest direct-response areas today (offline and online) and how to deliver winning packages every time. Here’s the roster:
- Dan Kennedy with the “No B.S.” guide to building your copywriting business – plus a bonus session where copywriters get to ask Dan any questions they may have
- Joe Sugarman, who presents his keynote address on The Seven Forces of Success
- Brian Clark, the Copyblogger, on how freelancers can increase their value to clients – so they’ll get paid more – without working harder
- Steve Slaunwhite will tackle one of the hottest niches in copywriting today: Business-to-Business
- Michael Masterson on what’s working best in copywriting today … and how freelancers can use that information to boost their own business
- Lorrie Morgan-Ferrero, who’ll reveal how to sell to the demographic who makes 85% of buying decisions
- Bob Bly, who will share master secrets for avoiding “one hit wonder” syndrome and writing winning copy consistently
- Pam Foster on choosing the right niche to attract high-paying clients
- Nick Usborne will reveal how to set up and run a freelance business that maximizes profits
- Will Newman, who will tackle one of the most important elements of persuasive copy before writing is started
- Mike Palmer will reveal what he learned from writing the most successful financial promotion of the past decade
- Joshua Boswell on taking it to the next level and landing higher-paying clients
At Bootcamp, attendees don’t just hear from these experts from the stage. They are readily accessible throughout the event and are happy to answer questions and offer feedback.
Bootcamp is a great opportunity to accelerate the success of any freelance copywriter’s career. To learn more about AWAI’s FastTrack to Copywriting Success Bootcamp and Job Fair and all the expert presentations and other activities scheduled, please visit www.awai.com or call 1-866-879-2924.
About American Writers & Artists Institute
American Writers and Artists Institute (AWAI), www.awai.com, has been publishing direct-response copywriting and graphic design home-study programs since 1997. Their mission is to help people develop the critical skills to acquire financial security, independence and freedom. AWAI equips members with the tools and connections necessary to land clients, start working professionally, and earn money fast. And through their free DirectResponseJobs.com site, businesses can find and hire skilled AWAI members quickly and easily. For a complete list of programs and more information about AWAI, please visit the site or call (866) 879-2924.
Media Contact: Jaclyn Mehler, email@example.com