Just Announced …
Free Teleconference on Writing for the B2B Market
Looking for a niche with loyal clients, high fees, and hardly any competition?
Then consider writing for the business-to-business (B2B) market.
Just as you’d imagine, “business-to-business” involves selling products and services to business customers rather than consumers.
And on January 12th you can learn all about it during a free teleconference.
Our special guest for this teleconference is one of the best and most experienced B-to-B copywriters in the business … Steve Slaunwhite.
Steve has over 20 years of experience in business-to-business marketing, with a client list that includes UPS, Hoover’s Business Information, Forbes, Mitsubishi, NCR, Symantec, and dozens of others.
An on Thursday he’s going to tell you everything you need to know to break into and make it in B-to-B copywriting including:
- Why B2B is such a hot opportunity for copywriters right now.
- How much money you can make, realistically, as a business-to-business copywriter.
- Why you don’t need to be "techy" to write for this market.
- What qualifications you need to break into this market.
- What types of projects you can expect to handle as a B2B copywriter.
- What the typical fees are for these projects.
- How to find and reach potential business-to-business clients.
- What to do if you don’t have any B2B writing samples to show potential clients.
- What a typical "day in the life" of a B2B copywriter is like.
- If someone is starting from scratch, what the best way is to break into this market.
And much more …
Important Note: If you can’t make the 12pm ET call, you can sign up for the playback calls at 8pm and 10pm Eastern Time. So grab your seat today!
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »