Just Announced …
AWAI’s First Ever B2B Copywriting Intensive
AWAI is excited to announce its first ever, B2B Copywriting Intensive workshop, taking place June 25-28, 2012 in Denver, Colorado.
Over the course of just three days, 50 copywriters will learn how to write the most in-demand forms of B2B copy, as well as how to land the clients who are willing to pay top dollar for their services, from five of the best B2B copywriters in the world, including Bob Bly, Ed Gandia, Gordon Graham, Dianna Huff, and Steve Slaunwhite.
Attendees will receive:
- Hands-on experience through daily writing exercises.
- Confidence in their ability thanks to the guidance and feedback on assignments from five of the best B2B copywriters in the world.
- Unprecedented access and personal attention to meet with the experts, one-on-one … and work on whatever sticking points they may have.
- Writing samples that showcase their talent and can be used to show potential B2B clients they’re a professional who deserves to be paid well for their services.
- A plan to land all the clients they need – unless a B2B copywriter can find clients willing to pay for their services, they won’t have much success making a living as a B2B copywriter. That’s why attendees will also learn everything they need to know to start landing B2B clients the minute they return home, and charge top-dollar for their services.
- A crash course (or refresher course!) on the principles of good B2B copy, so that they can learn the skills they need before the Intensive, or strengthen their current skills, to ensure they’re at the level the instructors need them to be.
PLUS, all attendees will qualify to receive a $1,000 bonus on the first paid B2B project they land within the first 90 days.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »