Free Teleconference: Bootcamp Revealed!
On Tuesday, May 22nd at 3pm EST, I am going to hold a rather unusual conference call with Katie Yeakle and Rebecca Matter.
My reason for this call is to grill, press, prod, dig, and otherwise extract from them all the juicy surprises they have been cooking up for the 2012 Bootcamp.
It happens every year …
At the end of November, the two of them get together in one of their “secret” post-Bootcamp meetings. Sometimes in Texas … sometimes in Florida.
It’s here that they start dreaming up ways to improve Bootcamp and make it bigger, better, and more profitable for you than ever before.
This year, I’ve already heard rumors …
Rumors about major surprises, mind-blowing speakers, new sessions, changes to Job Fair, more cash awards, more writing opportunities, and a bunch of other goodies.
Plus … the most exciting rumor of all …
I hear that there’s a new surprise in the works that will make a whole lot of writers a whole lot of money. It is bold and daring and has never been done before …
So, I pulled some strings and got Rebecca and Katie to agree to do a conference call with me. During the call, I’ll ask them tough and direct questions about Bootcamp 2012.
And you’re invited to listen in on our landmark conversation. Cool, isn’t it? You’ll love this.
During the call, I’ll ask them things like …
- What new and exciting things are being added to this year’s event … (apparently they’re really pulling out all the stops this year!)
- Who made the final list of copywriting and marketing experts taking the stage this year … (wait until you hear who the keynote is going to be!)
- What the plans are to make this year’s Job Fair even bigger and MORE PROFITABLE for attendees … (you could actually walk away from Bootcamp with a paid assignment!)
- How they plan to ensure each and every session is worth the full price of admission … (each session!!)
- Plus, a very special surprise guest will join them to announce an exciting bonus – something AWAI has never done in the history of Bootcamp … (here’s the hint they gave me – you could have clients – yes clients – BEFORE you even come to Bootcamp!)
- And much, much more!
It’s going to be a very exciting, very fun, very personal conversation.
Listen in and be among the very first who find out all the secrets, insights, and juicy dish on the 2012 Bootcamp.
Here are the details … please join us.
If you can’t make the 3pm call, we’ll be making replays available at 8pm and 10pm EST.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »