My Jealousy Confession
If you're thinking about becoming a business-to-business copywriter, or are in the early years of your career, I admit, I'm kind of jealous of you.
Why? Because you have a HUGE advantage that I never had.
The B2B Copywriting Intensive.
Let me explain …
By any definition, I'm a very successful B2B copywriter today. This may sound like bragging, but I have written for some of the top F-500 business-to-business companies, enjoy a solid six-figure income year after year, and even won a few copywriting awards.
But it took me a long, long time to get here. Way too long.
You see, when I started out back in the 1990s, there wasn't much information on how to make it in this business. Sure, there were a few general books on freelancing and copywriting, but NOTHING specific to B2B.
And no one – absolutely no one – I could learn from. I was on my own.
As a result, I did a lot of "guessing."
- I guessed at how to get B2B clients.
- I guessed at how to write good B2B copy.
- I guessed at how to handle such projects as lead-gen letters, case studies and white papers.
And guess what? I guessed wrong most of the time!
It took me years of trial and error – and a LOT of mistakes – before I was finally able to land the right type of clients, write solid B2B copy, and make a good income in this business.
Years. And years.
Trust me. If there were something like The B2B Copywriting Intensive around at that time – something that could fast-track my success – I would have signed up in a heartbeat.
That's why I envy you.
You have an opportunity I never had … an opportunity to learn from the best, and I mean THE best, in the business.
Yes, I know I'm biased. I'm involved in the event! But just look at the facts.
- Bob Bly, a B2B copywriting legend, teaching and coaching you on how to get clients.
- Gordon Graham, the top white paper expert in the world, walking you through his propriety method for crafting great white papers.
- Ed Gandia providing you with hands-on training in writing case studies.
- Dianna Huff revealing her secrets to writing and developing effective websites for B2B companies.
And I'll be there to, showing you how to make up to $1,500 per project writing short-format (1-2 page) emails, sales letters, and web pages that generate leads.
You gotta ask yourself: "Will spending three days with these experts help me become a successful B2B copywriter, sooner?"
You owe it to yourself to find out. Click here to learn more details about the B2B Copywriting Intensive.
If you have any questions, I'm available. Email me personally at email@example.com.