Social Media Opportunities for Freelancers
A few years ago companies began rushing to add social media to their marketing mix …
But according to noted online copywriter Nick Usborne, the opportunity for freelancers is only happening right now.
Specifically, freelancers who can write.
“There hasn’t been this big of an opportunity for freelance writers since 1998,” Nick recently told me.
And on Tuesday, October 9th, Nick – the man who took advantage of the opportunity companies rushing to put up websites back in 1998 created – will explain everything you need to know including …
- Where the REAL opportunity is in social media …
- Why most "social media experts" will lose out next year …
- How to use social media to get your foot in the door with clients …
- The EASIEST WAY to incorporate social media into your existing service line-up
- 3 things you MUST understand about social media, even if it's not your specialty
- How to land your first social media client (and your second, and third, … )
- Why you don't need to be an in-depth expert on each social media site
- And a whole lot more!
I’m excited to hear what he has to say – and I hope you are too!
Whether you’ve decided to become a social media expert, or you’re still looking for an opportunity that’s right for you, this is one call you won’t want to miss.
Note: The live call takes place on Tuesday, October 9th at 3pm ET. But if you can’t make it, you can sign up for the playback at 8pm & 10pm Eastern Time Reserve your spot today.
How to Make Money as a Social Media Marketing Expert
Everything you need to know to become a social media marketing expert, as well as four different ways to make money using that expertise. Learn More »