Live: The Barefoot Writer December Issue
For writers, December is one of the best months of the year.
It’s a time for reflecting on all the things you’ve done right — like going after your dream to be a paid writer and becoming your own boss.
It’s also a time for looking ahead to plan your next achievements … like landing that dream client, or finishing your book.
Or maybe you’re ready to quit your job, move to your own piece of paradise, and get paid to write from the comfort of a cozy armchair … or from your deck in view of snowcapped mountains … or in the jazzy atmosphere of your favorite coffee shop.
Whatever your writing dream is, and wherever you plan to live it out, we’ll help you get there.
This month’s issue does that and more. You’ll discover …
- How to set up a generous passive income stream from book-writing
- Proven strategies for overcoming the to-do list rut so you can really knockout goals
- When it’s a good idea to buy your clients gifts
- How one writer used her freedom to heal from the ravages of Hurricane Sandy
- Which well-known writer “invented” Christmas as we know it — and what motivated him
You’ll also get to know elite copywriter, Marcella Allison. Her zest for writing top-shelf copy is matched only by the massive income it generates. She even shares her secret behind taking a month off to cruise the Greek Isles while still pulling in over $8,000.