Live: The Barefoot Writer February Issue
Remember the movie Bambi, and the idea of being “twitterpated”?
That was the wise old owl’s word for love at first sight … and it’s something a lot of Barefoot Writers felt when they first glimpsed this lifestyle.
But like any healthy relationship, the writer’s life will only work if you really put yourself out there … and don’t try to be something you’re not.
This month’s issue helps on both fronts. We’ve put together key content on …
- The year’s hottest writing opportunities (you’ll DEFINITELY want to know about these)
- How to apply prior job experience to your current pursuit of the writer’s life
- Apps to help you live off the grid but stay on schedule
- Empowering advice that proves the world of paid writing is in your reach
- Easy-to-use writing tips from bestselling author Alex Green
You’ll also love our Featured Interview with Jason Holland, one of Costa Rica’s newest full-time residents. Find out how his pursuit of professional writing led him to life in a tropical paradise.
And who knows … that might be your story, just a couple of years from now.
Work with the AWAI Team on a Real Writing Project!
“Simulated Training” is AWAI’s newest interactive learning where you get to work directly with AWAI’s copy chief on a real writing project.
Not only will you experience what it’s like to write for a real client — you’ll learn what to do at every stage of the writing process … plus you’ll get live personal feedback on your writing.
And right now, we’re offering a limited number of spots FREE to members of our highest level of learning.