Live: The Barefoot Writer March Issue
When you’re a writer, time is everything.
That’s why we’ve focused this month’s issue on rewarding ways to maximize your time.
Not only will you learn smarter techniques for writing and researching, you’ll also discover how to take full advantage of the free time that comes with the writer’s life.
Some of what we have in store includes …
- 7 fast ways to improve your copy
- A writing opportunity with great money, quick-entry and “no-hype” assignments
- 5 tips to help you choose a writing niche in record time
- How to save, share, and swiftly edit your work from anywhere
- 4 proven methods to keep you fired up about your goals
- A fun way to read smarter and faster
You’ll also benefit from our interview with Donna Baier Stein, successful author, copywriter, story-teller, and poet — a writer who proves it is possible to fit multiple writing genres into a profitable writing career.
Your Path Now Versus What it Could Be:
Nothing gives you a “straight shot” at success like Circle of Success.
We help you set goals … give you a personalized learning path … coaches and mentors … prime writing assignments … feedback from real copywriters … free Bootcamp, with VIP treatment … even a chance to work pro writers … and more.
Right now, we’re accepting a limited number of new Circle of Success members.