WANTED: A Marketer Who Can Hit It
Out of the Park
AWAI IS EXPANDING ITS MARKETING TEAM
“Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.”
American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI) is looking for an experienced marketer to work with us in our Delray Beach headquarters.
How do you know if you’re a good fit for our group?
- You live and breathe direct-response marketing (online and/or off). You love everything about it – the copy, the offers, the lists, the tests, the campaigns … and most of all – the results!
- You love winning … especially when winning translates directly to increased profits.
- You’re curious about every subject under the sun.
- You read more than anyone you know.
- You have a good sense of humor.
- You care deeply about helping people change their lives by developing skills that lead to financial security, independence and freedom.
Legendary adman David Ogilvy’s quote sums up the kind of person we’re looking for to join our fast-paced marketing team. Someone with drive and vision and the know-how to be a major player in our company.
If that’s you, write a letter about yourself and why we should hire you. Be sure to include any experience you have with various marketing channels – from pay-per-click and social media, to direct mail and online advertising.
Send it to Melanie VanNuys at email@example.com along with your resume, and any salary requirements.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »