WANTED: A Marketer Who Can Hit It
Out of the Park
AWAI IS EXPANDING ITS MARKETING TEAM
“Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.”
American Writers & Artists, Inc. (AWAI) is looking for an experienced marketer to work with us in our Delray Beach headquarters.
How do you know if you’re a good fit for our group?
- You live and breathe direct-response marketing (online and/or off). You love everything about it – the copy, the offers, the lists, the tests, the campaigns … and most of all – the results!
- You love winning … especially when winning translates directly to increased profits.
- You’re curious about every subject under the sun.
- You read more than anyone you know.
- You have a good sense of humor.
- You care deeply about helping people change their lives by developing skills that lead to financial security, independence and freedom.
Legendary adman David Ogilvy’s quote sums up the kind of person we’re looking for to join our fast-paced marketing team. Someone with drive and vision and the know-how to be a major player in our company.
If that’s you, write a letter about yourself and why we should hire you. Be sure to include any experience you have with various marketing channels – from pay-per-click and social media, to direct mail and online advertising.
Send it to Melanie VanNuys at email@example.com along with your resume, and any salary requirements.
Work with the AWAI Team on a Real Writing Project!
“Simulated Training” is AWAI’s newest interactive learning where you get to work directly with AWAI’s copy chief on a real writing project.
Not only will you experience what it’s like to write for a real client — you’ll learn what to do at every stage of the writing process … plus you’ll get live personal feedback on your writing.
And right now, we’re offering a limited number of spots FREE to members of our highest level of learning.