Live: The Barefoot Writer April Issue
There’s nothing wrong with wanting an “easy button” when it comes to launching your life as a Barefoot Writer.
Which is exactly why we’ve focused this issue on tips to get your writing career off the ground and soaring.
Whether you’re just beginning or you’ve already crossed that six-figure mark, the advice in this month’s issue will accelerate your progress. Those tips include:
- How to grab your reader’s attention and hold it
- Why reading great novels can make you a better writer
- Which untapped writing opportunity can mean VIP-access and Red-Carpet events
- The question you must ask yourself before you choose your writer path
- 4 ways to get your writing career back on track
You’ll also benefit from our exclusive interview with Melanie Rembrandt, a successful writer and business woman who tapped — almost by accident — a writing opportunity that brings her steady paid business and awesome perks (like an all-inclusive getaway ski weekend in Montana — can you say, Glicken?).
Fastest Way to Earn a Living as a Writer
If you’re looking to make money as a writer sooner rather than later, check out this writing opportunity …
It’s one of the fastest ways to get your foot in the door and get paid $100, $250, even $500 for maybe an hour of work.
It’s easy to learn how to write, the demand is high, the money is great, and there’s very little risk for the clients to give you a shot.