Live: The Barefoot Writer April Issue
There’s nothing wrong with wanting an “easy button” when it comes to launching your life as a Barefoot Writer.
Which is exactly why we’ve focused this issue on tips to get your writing career off the ground and soaring.
Whether you’re just beginning or you’ve already crossed that six-figure mark, the advice in this month’s issue will accelerate your progress. Those tips include:
- How to grab your reader’s attention and hold it
- Why reading great novels can make you a better writer
- Which untapped writing opportunity can mean VIP-access and Red-Carpet events
- The question you must ask yourself before you choose your writer path
- 4 ways to get your writing career back on track
You’ll also benefit from our exclusive interview with Melanie Rembrandt, a successful writer and business woman who tapped — almost by accident — a writing opportunity that brings her steady paid business and awesome perks (like an all-inclusive getaway ski weekend in Montana — can you say, Glicken?).
Your Path Now Versus What it Could Be:
Nothing gives you a “straight shot” at success like Circle of Success.
We help you set goals … give you a personalized learning path … coaches and mentors … prime writing assignments … feedback from real copywriters … free Bootcamp, with VIP treatment … even a chance to work pro writers … and more.
Right now, we’re accepting a limited number of new Circle of Success members.