The No. 1 Easiest Way to
Freedom Fund Income
June Steward back again to tell you about one of the easiest ways to make passive income for your Freedom Fund.
Yesterday I said a Freedom Fund gives you an ongoing stream of income that flows in whether or not you’re working. It gives you the freedom to take a sabbatical, to travel, to look after sick relatives, and pursue the type of life you want.
The first passive income generator involves writing your own Money-Making Website.
I believe this is one of the simplest ways for copywriters to generate passive income. So simple that a Money-Making Website (or two) is part of my own Freedom Fund plan.
It’s easy because:
- You don’t have to rely on a client to give you work.
- You can write about a subject you’re passionate about.
- You can work on it in your spare time.
- You can have as many of them as you want.
Basically, the concept involves you taking some specialized knowledge or interest, developing a niche website with content useful to your audience, and then monetizing it.
You have to keep producing content for a Money-Making Website, especially at the beginning. But to stay on track, you don't need to work more than an hour a day. And once your site is established, with plenty of content, you could stop adding to it for up to a year — and the passive income would still flow in.
Web expert Nick Usborne has done exactly that. His own websites are so well-established that when he did just a little work on them for several months, he still saw an increase in income.
So how much is it possible to make from such a website? Here’s a few examples:
- Nick Usborne has websites that bring in $2,000-$5,000 a month.
- AWAI member Nancy Hearn makes $1,000-$3,000 from her water-related website.
- AWAI member Sara Ding makes over $2,000 from her juicing website.
- Tennis coach Tomaz Mencinger makes $,3000 a month from his tennis forum site.
Get three or four of those sites up and running, and retiring early on your Freedom Fund is in the bag!
How do you know if writing your own Money-Making Website could be right for you? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are there subjects that you’d enjoy writing about for a long time? Make a note of them now.
- Do you look at existing websites about those topics and think, “I could do better than this” or “I wish they had information about XYZ”?
- Are you willing to commit two to four hours a week for six months to a year to get a site established?
If you said “yes” to these questions, then you should seriously consider a Money-Making Website as part of your Freedom Fund plan.
What topic ideas came to mind for your Money-Making Website? Let me know in the comments below.
Tomorrow I’ll talk about another easy way to get more passive income flowing into your Freedom Fund.
How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites
Learn how to write an information website in your spare time and earn $1000, $3000, even $5000 a month in passive income. Learn More »