Just Announced …
Free Teleconference on Writing for the Christian Market
Over the past few years, I’ve spoken to many AWAI members who have expressed an interest in combining their passion for writing, their desire to live the writer’s life, and their faith – all into one opportunity.
If that describes you, you’ll want to join me this Tuesday for a free teleconference.
My special guest for this teleconference is one of the most successful and most experienced Christian copywriters in the business … Joshua Boswell.
Joshua works with some of the largest companies in the world – many of which are Christian and faith oriented. His clients include: St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Catholic Relief Services, The Christian Coalition, over 35 of the state Right to Life organizations, The Boy Scouts of America, Christian Children’s Fund, The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, Catholic Extension Society, Easter Seals-Goodwill, and many others.
Additionally, his openly Christian faith has given him a great advantage in landing other major clients such as: Sony, Microsoft, GM, Verizon, and Google, just to name a few.
And on Tuesday, July 2nd at 3pm ET, he’s going to tell you everything you need to know to break in and make it as a Christian copywriter, including:
- Just how big the Christian market is and where the demand is greatest.
- The three reasons why the market is exploding, and how you can capitalize on these trends.
- Four things that make the Christian market unique to writers who want to combine their writing passion with their faith.
- What types of projects you can expect to handle as a Christian copywriter.
- Why being a Christian can actually help you land more clients in any niche.
- The difference between writing Christian-focused copy and copy aimed at other consumers.
- How to find and reach potential Christian clients.
- And a whole lot more …
To learn more and register for “Writing for the Christian Market,” click here.
Important Note: If you can’t make the 3pm ET call, you can sign up for the playback calls at 8pm and 10pm Eastern Time. So grab your seat today!
Secrets of Writing for the Christian Market
Your faith and your work can go hand-in-hand. Learn how to succeed in the growing Christian market. You can build your career writing copy that brings hope to others. Learn More »