Free Teleseminar with Copyblogger’s Brian Clark on Content Marketing
Content marketing is the most in-demand writing skill on the Web today.
And for good reason …
It’s the most effective way to market online.
And you can’t talk about content marketing without talking about Copyblogger’s Brian Clark.
That why, on Tuesday, August 6th, I’ll be holding an exclusive interview with him for AWAI members.
For 15 years, Brian has been using content marketing to win over readers, make sales, and build a loyal fan base for every product he sells. His flagship site, Copyblogger.com, has won multiple industry awards and is considered a must-read site for serious content marketers.
And on Tuesday, August 6th, he’s going to tell you everything you need to know to break in and make it as a Content Marketing Strategist, including:
- Why content marketing is considered the most effective form of marketing online today.
- The real value behind content marketing, and what it means to businesses.
- How to get your foot in the door with almost any company using content marketing.
- Why being a Content Marketing Strategist gives you more power with clients.
- Three reasons why every business should be using content marketing.
- How to leverage every content marketing project into more work with other clients.
- How you can apply direct-response copywriting skills to content marketing.
- Why writers have a huge advantage in becoming a Content Marketing Strategist.
- The key to turning content marketing into a six-figure career.
- How to use content marketing to land clients and build your own freelance business.
- And a whole lot more …
Whether you’re an experienced writer looking to add a new service to your business, or an aspiring writer looking for a writing opportunity that can help you live the writer’s life, you won’t want to miss this call.
As you’ll soon learn, Content Marketing Strategists are in high demand, are highly valued by their clients, and have a unique opportunity this year to secure their place in almost any industry.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »