Live: The Barefoot Writer September Issue
Whether you’re gearing up to write for your first client or marveling at the royalties you earned last month, our September issue offers guidance in both areas.
We’ve tailored it to help you tackle obstacles and build momentum.
Most importantly, we share tips to ease you into your most productive fall season ever, including:
- Healthy snacks for inspirational writing
- How to leverage your current writing wisdom into several extra thousand dollars
- Where to find unique inspiration
- Ways to make the fall writing season more profitable and productive
- Why you should “play” your way to better writing
Also, enjoy the generous writing and business-building tips from writer and humorist Don Hauptman. Following a 30-year career as a freelancer — and a very successful one at that — he’s got quite a few gems of wisdom to share.