Live: The Barefoot Writer October Issue
When the fall season ramps up, most of us find we’re busier than ever.
And that’s exactly why now is the ideal time to kick off your writing career. Once you take control of your time, there’s a good chance any stress you feel will melt away … while your life-satisfaction level continually climbs.
Make this month the month you really go big, and let us help you get there. Our October issue brings you a wealth of useful, career-launching information, including:
- The fastest way to raise your fees and get known as an expert
- How race cars and salsa dancing can help you overcome obstacles
- Best ways to pitch your writing services
- Why a fall getaway trip can jump-start your creativity
- How to build a Twitter following — fast
Plus, our featured interviewee, Charmin Sterbenz, reveals her trade secrets as a hiring marketer, giving you the inside scoop on what clients really want from the writers they hire.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »