Your Chance to Win $1,000 While Working on a Very Cool Copywriting Project
Are you the kind of writer who never plays it safe and is always up for a challenge? Well, we have a fun challenge for you!
Our product is called Chat Light, and the product was developed by Henry Geddes, a high fashion photographer from New York and Miami. It uses the same basic principles that are being used to photograph the world's most beautiful women. What most people don't know is that lighting is the key to being able to highlight the models' features. Henry took this same proven (patented) concept and adopted it for video communications. It can be used for iPhone, iPad, Android, or any device that allows a video chat to take place. As you well know, video is becoming the next big revolution in day-to-day communications worldwide.
For our challenge/contest, we will be selecting what we believe to be the three best ads that we can use on our digital and print ads. We will select three winners, paying out $1,000 for the 1st place finisher, $500 for 2nd, and $250 for 3rd.
The basis of these ads needs to be "VANITY," and that the Chat Light is a lighting solution that makes you look better for video chat on platforms like Skype, FaceTime, etc. Before and after shots are a must. We believe that they are critical to the success of this program and really demonstrate how this lighting solution will make you look like a million bucks. See for yourself at our preliminary website: www.chatlight.com.
Here Are the Terms:
- You'll submit your ad to Challenge@Chatlight.com
- Please use "Chat Light Submission" in the subject line
- If your ad is chosen as one of our three winners, we will contact you and get you paid!
- Ad must be submitted by October 19, 2013 at 11:59EST
And a Few Caveats …
- There will be no follow ups, and we won't give any feedback unless we choose your ad as one of our three winners.
- For more information about the Chat Light product, please visit www.chatlight.com. Please use this for REFERENCE ONLY as we want all new fresh ideas.
If you think you have what it takes, submit your ad today to Challenge@chatlight.com! Don't wait — this is your chance to win $1,000!
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »