Live: The Barefoot Writer November Issue
Here’s a great secret to life as a successful writer: You don’t need all the answers (especially when you’re first starting out).
Because really, that’s a big fear-point for a lot of writers. And while it’s certainly understandable to want your entire journey mapped out, it’s also impossible. So rest easy in knowing you just need to take one productive step at a time. And our November issue helps you do exactly that.
You’ll find the current issue of The Barefoot Writer packed with advice that includes:
- 7 instant fixes to improve your writing
- How to be more efficient with email
- Key questions to ask a new client so you can nail your first assignment
- Which writing opportunity brings you consistent, paid projects
- Why Will Smith’s tip on “running and reading” could be the key to your writing success
Plus, don’t miss our exclusive interview with professional blogger Mary Jaksch of Write to Done. Having gone from deep in debt to a six-figure business exclusively through writing, she shares mountains of real-world advice on how to persevere until you reach success.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »