This Week Only: Recordings Available From AWAI’s B2B Copywriting Summit
On Saturday, December 14th, AWAI held its first B2B Copywriting Summit online, sponsored by the B2B Writing Success site. Featuring Steve Slaunwhite, Bob Bly, Pete Savage, Ed Gandia, and Michael Katz, the summit covered the latest trends in B2B copywriting and key tactics to use to boost your career in 2014.
And for one week only, recordings of the summit are available for free online, courtesy of Business Writing Success. You can sign up to receive access to the recordings here.
Highlights of the recordings include:
- Bob Bly sharing key lead generation tactics that are working right now for B2B writers, complete with case studies and examples of how to implement these tactics for clients and in your personal business.
- Pete Savage demonstrating the power of video sales letters in the B2B space … giving you a leg up on one of the fastest growing trends in online marketing for 2014, according to eMarketer.com.
- Steve Slaunwhite revealing how to put together winning white papers for your clients. His step-by-step instructions show how to deliver a top-quality product for clients in any market niche … and how to upsell your clients on additional white paper projects.
- Michael Katz modeling his proven strategy for building successful e-newsletter campaigns for professional service providers. This lucrative market is a fast path to a six figure income for B2B writers (even beginners), especially when using Michael’s exclusive e-newsletter templates.
- Ed Gandia showing you how case studies can be a lucrative addition to your business … and why companies have such a deep need for good case studies to help close sales. He reveals how to pitch them, complete them quickly, and build recurring projects into your business.
It all adds up to a solid B2B education for writers at every stage of their B2B careers … so be sure to register to receive access to the recordings here before Saturday, December 21st.
After December 21st, the recordings will only be available to members of the Business Writing Success site. Designed to be the online resource for B2B writers looking to connect with industry experts and cutting edge research on B2B trends and best practices.
Business Writing Success publishes articles, special reports, and thought pieces on B2B issues. It provides interactive forums for B2B writers to discuss projects and find support. The site also hosts regular live training sessions with top B2B experts, including Steve Slaunwhite, Gordon Graham, Ed Gandia, Bob Bly, Nick Usborne, and many more.
Membership is open to all prospective and current B2B writers. To learn more about the resources available to you as a Business Writing Success member – including lifetime access to the B2B Summit materials – click here for details.