Live: The Barefoot Writer March Issue
“We need good writers, and we need them now.”
That’s what we’re told time and again by clients looking for well-written copy. And if you’re wondering where to find them, look no further than the Web.
In fact, this month’s issue helps you position yourself as a professional, in-demand writer. You’ll read about …
- Why writing for the Web is such a gold mine
- Where to find a treasure trove of writing topics
- How to invoice your clients like a professional
- How to write a self-promotion website you’ll love
- What one writer did to turn a small family business into a million-dollar franchise
- 7 proven ways to write persuasive copy for women
Plus, you’ll read about how top copywriter Lorrie Morgan-Ferrero turned a simple desire to be her own boss into a mega-successful, one-of-a-kind writing business.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »