3-Day Training Event for Business-to-Business Copywriters Announced for June 1-4 in Phoenix, Arizona
Delray Beach, FL – April 10, 2014 – Registration is now open for the 3rd annual B2B Copywriting Intensive training event for current and aspiring writers, scheduled for June 1-4 at the Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona.
The training event, hosted by American Writers & Artists Institute, shows attendees how to effectively write web and print copy for the multibillion-dollar Business-to-Business (B2B) industry, and develop a career that could pay them six-figures per year. Presentations focus on how to write the materials most needed by B2B companies today: case studies, white papers, emails, lead-generation materials, social media posts, and video scripts.
B2B Copywriting Intensive attendees will also participate in hands-on writing workshops and one-on-one mentoring from industry experts.
Sessions are taught by leading copywriters and marketing professionals from across the U.S. This is the only event where attendees will have the chance to learn from and network with these experts together in one venue.
Industry leaders speaking at this year's event include:
- Bob Bly, a 30-year industry veteran, will present the latest on lead generation, which is how B2B companies bring in new business.
- Casey Demchak will unveil his “secret weapon” for B2B marketing called the Key Message Copy Platform, and present a special session on writing video scripts.
- Steve Slaunwhite, who's worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies, will showcase the best techniques for landing high-paying B2B clients.
- Dianna Huff, who has worked with companies like AT&T and Martin-Marietta, will offer best practices in content marketing, including company websites and blogs.
- Casey Hibbard, with 13 years in the industry, will highlight the best tactics for writing case studies.
- Gordon Graham, the go-to white paper writer for Google, Rackspace, and other tech companies, will give his best tips for writing effective white papers.
“I'm very excited about this year's lineup,” says American Writers & Artists Institute Co-Managing Partner Rebecca Matter. “Every presenter has more than a decade of experience and expertise, and a genuine interest in passing on their knowledge to the next generation of B2B copywriters. I know the attendees are going to walk away from this event with everything they need to follow in their footsteps.”
In addition to the daily group events, each attendee at the B2B Copywriting Intensive will also have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with at least one of the experts during the event. They can ask questions about a type of writing, breaking into the industry, or anything else that comes to mind.
Everyone who attends will also be eligible for a $1,000 bonus check when they land a client within 90 days of the event. It's a vote of confidence from American Writers & Artists Institute that the material presented at the B2B Copywriting Intensive will help launch careers.
There is limited space at this year's B2B Copywriting Intensive and American Writers & Artists Institute is making this event available at a $1,000 discount until midnight on April 10, 2014. There are also payment plan options.
For more information or to register for the B2B Copywriting Intensive, please visit www.awaib2bintensive.com.
About American Writers & Artists Institute
American Writers and Artists Institute (AWAI), www.awai.com, has been publishing direct-response copywriting and graphic design home-study programs since 1997. Their mission is to help people develop the critical skills to acquire financial security, independence and freedom. AWAI equips members with the tools and connections necessary to land clients, start working professionally, and earn money fast. And through their free DirectResponseJobs.com site, businesses can find and hire skilled AWAI members quickly and easily. For a complete list of programs and more information about AWAI, please visit the site or call (866) 879-2924.
Media Contact: Jaclyn Mehler, firstname.lastname@example.org