Now Hiring …
Web Content Coordinator for AWAI
American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI) is looking to hire someone to join its Web Content Team.
This is a great opportunity to work in beautiful downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a fun, growing and dynamic group of talented people who care about helping others develop writing skills that lead to financial security, independence and freedom.
- Create and edit HTML articles, blog posts, and news items.
- Prepare images for the website using Photoshop.
- Manage website content, including titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Assist with other HTML and CSS projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- HTML source code editing skills (not using an editor like WordPress).
- Basic CSS skills, including understanding of properties and selectors.
- Basic Photoshop experience, including resizing images and exporting into different formats.
- Strong attention to detail – must be able to execute directions with 100% accuracy.
- 2 year’s experience in professional working environment.
- Web application administration experience (such as content management systems like Wordpress and CRMs like Salesforce).
- College degree.
- A good sense of humor, the patience needed to troubleshoot problems, and the critical thinking needed to come up with solutions.
- Willingness to assist other areas of the business when needed.
Send your resume, salary history and any salary requirements to Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org
**IMPORTANT – Make sure to put ‘Web Content Team’ in the subject line.
Work with the AWAI Team on a Real Writing Project!
“Simulated Training” is AWAI’s newest interactive learning where you get to work directly with AWAI’s copy chief on a real writing project.
Not only will you experience what it’s like to write for a real client — you’ll learn what to do at every stage of the writing process … plus you’ll get live personal feedback on your writing.
And right now, we’re offering a limited number of spots FREE to members of our highest level of learning.