Now Hiring …
Web Content Coordinator for AWAI
American Writers & Artists Inc. (AWAI) is looking to hire someone to join its Web Content Team.
This is a great opportunity to work in beautiful downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a fun, growing and dynamic group of talented people who care about helping others develop writing skills that lead to financial security, independence and freedom.
- Create and edit HTML articles, blog posts, and news items.
- Prepare images for the website using Photoshop.
- Manage website content, including titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Assist with other HTML and CSS projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- HTML source code editing skills (not using an editor like WordPress).
- Basic CSS skills, including understanding of properties and selectors.
- Basic Photoshop experience, including resizing images and exporting into different formats.
- Strong attention to detail – must be able to execute directions with 100% accuracy.
- 2 year’s experience in professional working environment.
- Web application administration experience (such as content management systems like Wordpress and CRMs like Salesforce).
- College degree.
- A good sense of humor, the patience needed to troubleshoot problems, and the critical thinking needed to come up with solutions.
- Willingness to assist other areas of the business when needed.
Send your resume, salary history and any salary requirements to Josh at email@example.com
**IMPORTANT – Make sure to put ‘Web Content Team’ in the subject line.
Biggest Career-Boosting Event of the Year!
Get million-dollar industry secrets and cutting-edge techniques straight from the experts who created them …
Network with fellow writers of all levels and build a support team to keep you motivated and on track …
PLUS land new clients – or your first client – at our ultimate job fair for freelance writers …
Join us for our biggest writer’s event of the year to get all this and more!