Wanted: Writer Well-Versed in Social Security and Medicare for Potential $28,000 Project
Bob Diforio of the D4EO Literary Agency has an exciting opportunity for you if you have expertise or experience with the Social Security or Medicare programs.
On behalf of a client, he’s looking for one author to write two 320-page books: one about Social Security and the other about Medicare. The client would prefer the same person write both books; but, if necessary, two writers could take on one book each.
The Social Security book will cover Social Security benefits and how the program fits into retirement planning. It should cover:
- A bit of the history of Social Security
- Important regulations and any recent changes
- The various Social Security options, who qualifies for each, and when you can join.
- How Social Security is set up, who pays into it, and what determines how much you get paid
- The challenges and considerations of special circumstances
- How the program works in terms of married couples with age differences
It will also include a Q&A section and a decision tree. It will be 320 pages in length (approximately 300 manuscript pages).
The Medicare book will cover Medicare benefits and how they fit into retirement planning. It should cover:
- A bit of the history of Medicare
- Regulations and any recent changes
- The various Medicare options and who qualifies, as well as the calculation process
- Details on when you can accept Medicare
This book will also be 320 pages in length (approximately 300 manuscript pages) and will have a Q&A Section.
The publisher is a work-for-hire company. That means they will hire the author(s) to write the books, and NO royalties will be paid. The publisher will also own the copyright to the material.
The writer(s) need to start these projects soon. If one author is writing, he or she can write the books concurrently or consecutively — his or her choice. As mentioned previously, if need be, two authors can write one book each.
The publisher can offer $14,000 for each book PLUS two $1,000 bonuses (one for each book) based on early delivery dates.
To apply, send details about the credentials and experience that qualify you to write one or both books to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Sept. 15th.