Live: The Barefoot Writer February Issue
People who earn major awards, gold medals, or career recognition all have one thing in common: A support network.
Because, no matter how talented, driven or enthusiastic you are about launching your writer’s life … you’ll get there quicker if you can tap different avenues of support along the way. And if you run into the occasional hurdle, your support network can help you leap over.
So for our February issue, we’re sharing proven ways to land support and launch big, including:
- Insider secrets on how to “magnetize” your presence on LinkedIn
- Unusual ways successful writers rely on their spouse’s support
- 20 ways to drive traffic to your blog
- How to build a recurring revenue stream — no clients necessary!
- Why successful people seem luckier
Plus, don’t miss our exclusive interview with author and expert on the Imposter Syndrome, Valerie Young. She’ll show you how to overcome self-defeating attitudes so you can be the writer you were born to be.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »