Live: The Barefoot Writer April Issue
It’s tempting to wait for the ideal conditions to write, don’t you think?
As writers, we often want to fuel the creative process with the right music, or the right atmosphere, or just the right temperature for our perfect cup of word-sparking coffee …
It’s a romantic notion — not to mention a hopeless one. Because if you wait for the ideal working conditions, or if you wait till you feel “ready” … you’ll have a heck of a time getting your writing career up and running.
What should you do instead? Go for it. Our April issue shows you how. Check it out now to discover:
- 7 tips to help you win over any editor
- A simple trick to getting everything done, every day
- The writing opportunity that’s sparked an “online renaissance” — and how to profit from it
- How to get attention with a good story
- The most important thing you can do to live a happier, more productive writer’s life
- Why the “shedworking” movement might hold the key to your ideal writing space
Remember, we’re all in this together. Your success is our success, so don’t wait till conditions are “perfect” — launch your writer’s life today. (And know that we’re here to help you every step of the way!)
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »